Wednesday, October 21, 2015

New Obssession Kanin Chronicles

I am obsessed with this new series called the Kanin Chronicles. It's a Trilogy too. It's so good!!! Frostfire is the 1st book in the series. It's about this girl named Bryn and she is a tracker. She goes and rescues people of her clan called channelings and she has dreams of protecting the king. Bryn is a half breed too which means that it was hard for her to become a tracker because her parents are from 2 different clans. It reminds me of Vampire Academy which is probably why I like it. There is also this evil man named Konstantin which is like the Victor guy in Vampire Academy only he doesn't go after one person but a lot of the channelings for some purpose I have yet to discover. It's so similar to Vampire Academy only better and there are no vampires.  I haven't been able to put it down since I started it. It also reminds me of Vampire Academy because Bryn has growing feelings for her teacher Ridley. He is like the director of the trackers and sends them on their missions. A romance between them is kinda of forbidden but she can't help that. It's like the relationship between Rose and Dimitri. She goes on this mission because the channelings are in danger because the evil guy is trying to kidnap them. But when she meets up with the bad guy he says that there is a bigger evil out there. He says he wants to protect her and she should leave the Kanin. I am very curious about what this other evil is. 



No comments:

Post a Comment