Saturday, February 6, 2016

Flawless

This is the second book in the Pretty Little Liars series. It was ok. I liked how it followed the TV show to a ti almost. Even though it was very similar to the show I found some of it interesting because there were parts that weren't in the show. But I guess I didn't like it as much because of the show and I kept thinking back to who A is because I know that now.
     They book takes place 3 years later the beginning of their freshman year. Spenser wants to be with Wren. Hanna is concerned about her fat days, and her dad comes back into town. Aria is struggling with the fact that the guy she made out with is her high school English teacher, and her dad is cheating on her mom. Emily is trying to figure out if she is gay. They all go to Foxy. They are trying to deal with funeral of Ali after the cops found her body behind her house. They are also trying to figure out who A is. The think that Toby is A but find out in the end it's way more than that.



No comments:

Post a Comment