Thursday, July 14, 2016

The Everything Health Guide to Adult ADD/ADHD Expert Advice to Find the Right Diagnosis, Evaluation, and Treatment

This book was very good. It talked about what a person goes through when the have ADD/ADHD. It provided the most up to date research studies and talked about how it affects kids but mostly focused on adults. I found it even humorous at times. It talked about how psychologists determine if someone has it, challenges/limits, how to overcome challenges, how to choose the right treatment, using meds, types of therapy, coping mechanisms, relationships, marriage to a person who has it, and the positives  and negatives of having it.
I would recommend this to anyone who has this disorder and for those curious to know more about the disorder. Especially if you are in a relationship with someone. It really opened my eyes to why I do some of the things I do and really made me understand myself better.



No comments:

Post a Comment