Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Gossip Girl

This is a 14 book series. It's was made into a TV show too. This was the 1st book in the series. I started reading this series after I started watching the TV series. It talked about the gossip following Serena, Blair, Nate, Chuck, Jenny, Dan, and Vanessa. The elite families of the Upper East Side in NYC. I liked how it followed the TV show to a ti almost. They changed some of it but most of it was the same. I actually liked some of the TV changes better than in the book. It was right up until after the Kiss of the Lips dance party.
     I really enjoyed this series and can't wait to read the next book to see how far the go to. I would recommend this to anyone who likes reading about rich people. I also found a great new author too.







No comments:

Post a Comment