Thursday, December 15, 2016

The Cowboy's Holiday Blessing

Maddie, a school teacher, brings Jade to Jackson's ranch saying that she claims to be his kid. He takes her in and cares for her along with Maddie for a while. It's Christmas time and he is trying his best to be there for her. But after a paternity test reveals the truth he is reluctant to tell Jade because he cares about her. A relationship forms between Maddie and Jackson but they are unwilling to be together because of their past. After Jackson receives a call from her mom he takes over all paternal rights. Then after Christmas at his house they finally decide that the attraction is too strong and then they get married.
      This was a decent book but I found the storyline kind of boring. I struggled to follow sequence of event because I found myself unable to follow the author's transitions from one character to another. I thought it was too much related to what I do for a living as well. I don't really care for fiction related to my career choice.



No comments:

Post a Comment