Sunday, March 26, 2017

Rapture

This is the 4th book of the Fallen Series. I just want to say I love how this series ended overall. Daniel, Luce, and the rest of the angels are on the mission to find 3 artifacts in 9 days to find the origin of the fall. Lucifer wants to reset the 7 thousand years of Earth history out of revenge. They do succeed in finding the fall. I found this book very interesting because I learned a lot about angels, God, heaven, and Lucifer even. Luce learns that she is actually a fallen angel. She was one of God's right-hand angels. she was in love with Lucifer before Daniel. But, she choose Daniel over Lucifer and then he cursed her out of jealousy. She gets her wings back. Then God just stops the fall so that Lucifer can't reset time. God asks Luce which side she is siding with but she chooses Daniel again. God reincarnates them breaking the curse and they can finally have their true love. The only sad part is they don't have their angel powers anymore. I was a little disappointed in the ending but I am glad they finally got to be together. But can you imagine what angel sex feels like? Lol







No comments:

Post a Comment