Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Driven to Distraction Recognizing and Coping with Attention Deficit Disorder from Childhood to Adulthood

This was a fantastic book in regards to the person who has Attention Deficit Disorder like me. The chapter focused on what it is, ADHD in children and adults, ADHD in couples, the family, subtypes; which basically means other disorders that can coincide with the disorder, how to determine if you have it, how to treat it, and the biology of it. Now I could go on and on about this book forever but I am not going to. But this book provided a lot of examples and studies of ADHD and I would recommend it to anyone who has the disorder and want to learn a lot of information about how the ADHD brain works and how to seek help and treatment. I am looking forward to reading Delivered From Distraction the 2nd book to this one. 









No comments:

Post a Comment